Berry Aviation is an established world air carrier with an FAA 14 CFR Part 135 air carrier certificate, Department of Defense (DOD) CARB Certification, and worldwide operating authority. Berry Aviation is capable of operating in all parts of the world and in all types of environments.
Berry Aviation is a dedicated leader in aviation Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions.
Berry Aviation has a new approach to commercial airdrop capability that is tailored for the specific AOR. Our chosen platforms, the de Havilland Canada DHC-8 and de Havilland Canada DHC-6, together with our aircrews has proven capabilities that exceed single mission requirements. Our strategy and goal is to provide the customer with a multi-role to unique mission challenges.
- One of the only Part 135 air carriers with the ability to operate IFR day and night in the Afghanistan AOR.
- Held the incumbent position to a DOD government contract for over 20 years, as well as other government contracts for over 8 years.
- DOD CARB Certification.
- AMC Paratroop Certification
- Owns most of the aircraft in the fleet, allowing complete operational control.
- Fixed and Rotary Wing Air Operations - (Passenger, Aerial Delivery, Cargo/Combi, CASEVAC)
- Hazmat Will-Carry
- Modification and operation of aircraft for Special Missions
- Operations Setup in Remote Locations
- Long Range & Oceanic Navigation
- Emergency Medical Transportation (MEDEVAC and CASEVAC)
- Airborne Data Collection and Processing
- ISR Operations & Support
- Tactical Operations
- Capability to Operate into Airfields with unimproved/gravel runways
- Short Take Off and Landing (STOL) Operations