Committed to Safety
Safety, security, and compliance are the cornerstones of Berry Aviation’s operations. These are imperatives - at all times and at all levels. With our excellent safety record, BAI has consistently invested in the safety and security of our customers, operations, equipment, and employees. BAI management is committed to providing a safe environment, free of recognized hazards, for employees, customers, and vendors by meeting or exceeding applicable flight, ground, occupational and environmental safety standards. BAI continuously receives positive performance reviews and awards for scheduled operations, consistently offering reliable services.
Dedicated to Quality
- Department of Defense (DoD) approved Air Carrier since 1987
- Industry leading 135 CASS Program
- Safety Management System (SMS) FAA Approved Level One
- Formal electronic Internal Evaluation Program
- Thorough web-based Standard Operating Procedures
- Facility Security Clearance - SECRET LEVEL
- SECRET LEVEL Cleared Personnel
- PRISM Program for Flight Risk Assessment
- Meets and or exceeds safety requirements in Department of Defense Directive 4500.53
- OSHCON: Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Program helps BAI identify and eliminate occupational hazards in our workplace.
- BAI consults with STARR Aviation who participates 24/7 in risks they underwrite and provide annual safety reviews of aviation operations.
- Formal documented ERP with practice drills every two years.
FAA/SMS (Safety Management Systems)
- Berry Aviation is dedicated to the highest level of safety and security and has developed and implemented an integrated, comprehensive Safety Management System for our entire organization. In 2011, BAI completed all requirements for Level One of the FAA SMS Pilot Project and is making great strides in meeting the requirements of Level Two. Berry Aviation’s SMS plan is a worldwide 24/7 commitment for every flight.
DOD/CARB (Department of Defense)/(Commercial Airlift Review Board)
- Department of Defense Commercial Airlift Review Board (CARB) certified – Berry Aviation adheres to all safety requirements expected by US Military safety teams.